We are proud to offer various titanium components alongside our titanium bicycle frames.
Our range of titanium products is so wide that we have decided to dedicate an individual page to each component.
Just like our titanium frames, all our titanium components are made-to-measure and range from brazed-on front derailleur clamps to titanium sprockets. If you are looking for a specific product that is not in our catalogue, please do not hesitate to ask.
All our titanium products are made from aluminium alloy Ti3A12.5V – an alloy that is also used in aeronautical engineering.
We carefully select the tube dimensions of our standard parts in order to optimise comfort, weight, durability and rigidity.
You can choose the perfect finish for your titanium frame such as brushing, polishing or sandblasting.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding specifications, finish or manufacturing time.
– Forks: 26, 27,5, 28 and 29 inch with custom-made shape, eyelets, integrated low rider, Canti studs, disc mount and finish
– Sattelstützen: Länge, Durchmesser, Versatz, Bauweise(Klemmung), Finish, integriert/teilintegriert
– Lenker: Durchmesser, Breite, Rize, Winkel, Finish
– Front end: angle, length, clamping diameter, finish
– Front end handlebar unit: width, rise, angle, shape, finish
– Bottle Cage: Finish
– Bar Ends: form, length, clamping, finish
– Screws: thread, length, head form